This is a blue cargo train, as if it is stopping at a station to load and unload cargo. Freight trains can greatly save manpower, and the speed is not slow compared to transport ships.
A step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this freight train, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1.Draw a big circle first. Then draw three circles of different sizes inside.
2. Draw the outline of the locomotive, as shown above.
3. Draw a few bowl-like shapes at the bottom of the circle. Then draw a chimney at the top, and an oval window on the side.
4. Draw the carriages on the right, and the cargo at the top of them.
5. Draw four arches along the bottom edge of the locomotive. Then draw the wheels of the freight train.
6. Finally, simply color it, and the cute freight train is complete!