This is a Halloween ghost. It is hiding in a white cloth and is floating in the air. Learning to draw such a ghost is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a cardstock to make a Halloween card.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon ghost, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a ghost PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon ghost
1. Draw its head first, as shown above.
2. Draw two ovals on your head for eyes.
3.Draw a curve down. Then draw a curve to the right from the end.
4. Draw a curve and a wavy line.
5. Draw two curves to get the body.
6. Draw some curves on your body.
7.Keep drawing curves.
8. This does not need to be precise, you can draw any curves.
9.Finally, simply color it. This ghost is finished!