This is a cute ghost. It is holding a Jack-O'-Lantern and is waving to us. Learn to draw such a Halloween ghost is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a homemade Halloween card.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon ghost and Jack-O'-Lantern. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a ghost and Jack-O'-Lantern PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a ghost and Jack-O'-Lantern
1. Outline the head first, as if it were an onion.
2. Draw round eyes and nose.
3. Draw a big mouth. Then draw its chin.
4. Draw part of the body. Then draw an arm.
5. Continue drawing the body, while drawing the other arm.
6. Draw a Jack-O '-Lantern with a witch hat.
7. Draw the body completely, as shown above.
8. Draw eyes, nose and mouth on this Jack-O'-Lantern.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute ghost and Jack-O'-Lantern are done!