Giant anteaters like to be active at night. They are mild-tempered, harmless to humans and animals, and feed on ants and termites. Learn to draw such a giant anteater is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this giant anteater, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a giant anteater PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a giant anteater
1. First draw the top edge of this giant anteater.
2. Draw a long mouth. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw a forelimb.
4. Draw another forelimb.
5. Draw the other two legs.
6. Draw the big tail of this giant anteater.
7. Draw an eye and tongue. Then add some details.
8. Draw the tail three-dimensionally. Then draw the background.
9. Finally, simply color it. This giant anteater is done!