This is a cute gingerbread man, a kind of Christmas food. In many countries there is a tradition of making gingerbread men at Christmas. Learn to draw such a cartoon gingerbread man is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Christmas gingerbread man, very easy. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a gingerbread man PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a gingerbread man
1. Draw a large oval, leaving a gap at the bottom.
2. Draw two "U" and get arms.
3. Draw its legs while drawing the body completely.
4. Draw two ovals on your face as eyes. Then draw two short lines.
5. Draw a smile between the eyes.
6. Draw two small ovals below the smile. Then draw an oval inside each.
7. Finally, simply color it. This Christmas gingerbread man is done!