This is a cute little girl. She is holding a mop, as if she has just finished her housework. Learning to draw such a girl with a mop is a very fun thing, suitable for kids in elementary school. You can try to draw bucket, ground, etc., which will help make it more vivid.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this girl who has done housework, very simple. You can also change the mop into a broom and so on. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a girl doing housework PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a girl doing housework
1.Draw a hat, and part of your hair.
2.Keep drawing your hair. Then draw the face and two ears.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth on your face. Then draw a drop of sweat.
4. Draw the brim of the hat and some details. Then draw two braids.
5. Draw a mop. Then draw a hand on the handle of the mop.
6. Draw the girl's upper body and an arm.
7. Draw the pants, as shown above.
8.Draw your shoes at the bottom.
9.Finally, color it carefully. This labor-loving girl is done!