This is a cartoon girl. She is wearing a football uniform, and performing superb football skills. Learning to draw a girl like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the football field and goal next to it.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this girl playing football, very simple. You can choose the color and pattern of her uniform. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a girl playing football PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a girl playing football
1. Draw a part of your hair, including an ear.
2. Draw her face. Then draw a curve on the left.
3.Draw a ponytail. Then draw an eye and smile on your face.
4. Draw the neck at the bottom of the head. Then draw a sleeve.
5. Draw an arm. Then draw two curves to get the upper body.
6. Draw the trousers at the bottom, as shown above.
7. Draw two legs. Then draw socks and shoes.
8.Draw a circle on the left of the girl for a football.
9.Finally, simply color it. The girl who is playing football is finished!