This is a little girl with blond hair. She is wearing a blue vest and is saluting! Learn to draw a cartoon girl like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this saluting little girl. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a girl PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cute girl saluting
1. Draw part of the hair first. Then draw two curves to get the eyebrows.
2. Draw a nice big eye and then a closed one. Then draw her smile.
3. Outline the head. And then draw the hair completely.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw a cool little vest.
5. Draw an arm. She is saluting.
6. Draw the other arm, as shown above.
7. Draw the skirt at the bottom of the vest. Then draw her legs.
8.Draw your shoes at the bottom.
9.Finally, simply color it. This saluting girl is done!