This is a little Chinese girl. She is wearing a red cotton-padded jacket, and is congratulating the New Year. Learning to draw such a little girl celebrating the Chinese New Year is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a card and give it to your Chinese friends.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this little girl congratulating the New Year, very simple. You can also draw couplets, firecrackers and so on. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a Chinese girl PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a little Chinese girl
1. First draw the girl's hairstyle, as shown above.
2. Draw the face at the bottom. Then draw two ears.
3. On both sides of the head, draw two braids.
4. Draw eyebrows, eyes and mouth on your face. She is very happy.
5. Draw two cuffs. Then draw two hands.
6. Draw the sleeves. And draw her top.
7.Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw two feet.
8. Draw a longitudinal curve on your top. Then draw some small circles and short lines.
9.Finally, simply color it. This little girl celebrating the new year is done!