It is speculated that humans started domesticating goats more than 10,000 years ago. The geographical distribution of goats is very extensive, all over the world. Learn to draw such a goat is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this goat, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a goat PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a goat
1. First outline the head, including two goat horns.
2. Draw an ear, eyebrow, eye, nose, mouth and beard.
3. Draw the neck of this goat. Then draw its back and tail.
4. Draw its belly, and draw a leg at the same time.
5. Draw the other front leg.
6. Draw a back leg.
7. Draw the other back leg. Then add some details.
8. Draw the mountains in the distance.
9. Finally, simply color it. This goat is done!