Goldfish are ornamental fishes domesticated from wild crucian carp. Crucian carp in nature is gray on the back and white on the abdomen, making it easier to avoid predators.
Learn to draw such a goldfish is a simple thing, suitable for elementary school students.
This step-by-step tutorial teaches you how to draw the goldfish. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a goldfish PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a goldfish
1. Draw two ovals to get an eye. Then draw eyelashes.
2. Draw the outline of the head, including the mouth.
3. Draw its back.
4. Draw a fin on your back.
5. Draw its tail.
6. Draw a fin next to the tail.
7. Outline your body. Then draw two fins at the bottom of the body.
8. Draw a fin on the left side of your head.
9. Finally, simply color it. This goldfish is done!