This is a cute green foxtail. It is widely distributed in temperate and subtropical regions all over the world and is a common weed. Learn to draw this green foxtail is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this green foxtail, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a green foxtail PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a green foxtail
1. Draw the top of this green foxtail.
2. Draw some curves to get the left edge of this green foxtail.
3. Draw the right edge of this green foxtail.
4. Draw a curve down from the bottom.
5. Draw a leaf.
6. Draw a curve on this leaf.
7. Draw another leaf.
8. Also draw a curve on this leaf.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute green foxtail is done!