Turtles can live underwater for a long time. But at night, sea turtles have to float on the water to rest. At this time, they breathe entirely on their lungs. Learning to draw such a cute sea turtle is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw the sea and other cute creatures in the sea.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cute turtle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a sea turtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a green sea turtle
1. First outline the head, including its mouth.
2. Draw the neck of this turtle. Then draw part of the shell.
3. Draw the shell on its back.
4. Draw a forelimb. Then draw its abdomen.
5. Draw another forelimb.
6. Draw a back leg.
7. Draw the lines on the shell.
8. Draw a cute big eye on the head.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute turtle is done!