This is a big tree. It gives us a feeling that it has grown for many years. Learning to draw such a big tree is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw birds or other small animals living on the tree.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw the green tree, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a green tree PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a green tree
1.Draw the crown of this tree first. Draw some wavy lines.
2. Draw wavy lines on the right.
3. Draw wavy lines at the top to get the outline of the crown.
4. Draw some curves on the canopy to make it more texture.
5. Draw a thick trunk at the bottom, including a tree hole.
6. Draw some curves to get branches.
7.Draw some curves on trunk and branches.
8.Keep drawing curves.
9.Finally, simply color it. The green tree is finished!