This is a kid who is celebrating Halloween. He dressed himself as a ghost with a Jack-O'-Lantern in his hand, very happy!
Learn to draw such a Halloween kid is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a holiday card made by yourself!
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Halloween kid, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a Halloween kid PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Halloween kid
1. Outline the head first. Then draw one side of the body.
2. Draw two ovals and draw a dot in each to get the eyes. Then draw a smile.
3. Draw an arm. Then draw a big hand.
4. Draw his body, as shown above.
5. Draw the other arm.
6. Draw a handle. Then draw a jack-o '-lantern.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw a leg and foot.
8. Draw the other leg and foot.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Halloween kid is done!