This is a beautiful hawthorn tree. Its canopy is covered with red hawthorns, like many gems. Learning to draw such a hawthorn tree is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw some birds or insects next to this tree.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon hawthorn tree, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a hawthorn tree PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a hawthorn tree
1. Draw some round hawthorns first, as shown above.
2. Continue to draw hawthorns, at the same time draw two leaves.
3. Draw some wavy lines to get the crown.
4. Add two more leaves.
5.Draw a wavy line at the bottom. Then draw three hawthorns.
6. Draw branches and trunk at the bottom.
7.Draw a wavy line on the left. Then draw two hawthorns and a leaf.
8. Draw two wavy lines at the bottom right. Then draw a hawthorn.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon hawthorn tree is finished!