This is a cartoon helicopter. It is flying in the sky, and you can try to draw its driver. Learn to draw a cartoon helicopter like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this flying helicopter, very simple. You can choose any color. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a helicopter PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon helicopter
1. Draw a large oval.
2. Draw two straight lines to the right. Then draw a circle at the ends of them, and a small circle inside.
3. Draw an oval above. Then draw a small oval inside of it.
4. Draw a rectangle to connect the fuselage to the blades.
5. At the bottom, draw a landing gear.
6. Draw a "C" reversed from left to right. And then draw a slightly smaller one.
7. Draw an oval to get the door. Draw an oval inside with a dotted line, and draw another small oval as a handle.
8. Draw the clouds and add some details.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon helicopter is done!