This is a running horse, as if it was charging the enemy with the knight. Learn to draw such a horse is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this running horse. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a running horse PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a running horse
1. Draw the ears and mane first.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the nose.
3. Draw the mane completely. It doesn't need to be precise.
4. Draw the back of this horse.
5. Draw its neck. Then draw a front leg.
6. Draw the other front leg. Then draw an eye on the head.
7. Draw its belly. Then draw the other two legs.
8. Draw the tail.
9. Finally, simply color it. This running horse is done!