In ancient times, horses were mainly used for transportation and military purposes. Now, horses are mainly used for sports and entertainment. Learn to draw a horse standing is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can also try to draw grass at the bottom.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this standing horse. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a horse PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a standing horse
1.Draw a part of mane first. Then draw its ears on the top.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the eyes and nose.
3. Draw its mane completely. Then draw the back.
4. Draw its neck. Then draw the two front legs.
5. Draw a curve from left to right to get the abdomen. Then draw a back leg.
6. Draw its body completely. Then draw the other back leg.
7. Draw the tail of this horse.
8. Add some details, as shown above.
9.Finally, simply color it. This standing horse is done!