Kimono is the national costume of Japan. When attending important events and celebrating traditional festivals, Japanese people wear kimonos. Learn to draw a Japanese man in kimono like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this Japanese man in kimono, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a Japanese man PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Japanese man in kimono
1. First draw the outline of the hair, as shown above.
2. Outline the head, including the ears.
3. Draw two curves to get eyebrows. Then draw oval eyes and color them.
4. Draw a curve on each ear. Then draw the nose and smile.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw a wide sleeve.
6. Draw out another sleeve symmetrically.
7. Between the sleeves, draw the collar and belt.
8. Draw two hands. Then draw the legs.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Japanese man is done!