Karate originated in the 15th century. It mainly fights with bare hands and bare feet, and seizes the opportunity to effectively defend and counterattack the enemy.
Learning to draw a karate boy like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
√ Draw a Karate Boy PDF <—– Click to Download
√ Drawing Papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
√ Karate Boy Coloring Page PDF <—– Click to Download
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon boy. He's in gear, has a wooden sword in his hand, and looks like he's enjoying the sport! If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
How to Draw a Karate Boy
1. Draw the boy's hair first.
2. Outline the face. Then add ears.
3. Add eyebrows and big eyes.
4. Add cheeks, a smile and a neck.
5. Add an arm and helmet.
6. Draw the body, an arm and a sword.
7. Complete the body.
8. Add feet and lines.
9. Finally, simply color it. The boy who is practicing karate is done!