This is a cute Pikachu. It comes from the handheld game "Pokémon" by Nintendo of Japan. They live in the forest and usually feed on tree fruits. Learning to draw such a kawaii Pikachu is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this kawayi Picachu, it is very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw a kawayi Picachu PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a kawayi Picachu
1. Draw two ears first. And draw a curve to connect them.
2. Draw two small circles as cheeks. And then draw the shape of its face.
3. Draw a big mouth. Then draw a curve below as your chin.
4. Draw two oval eyes and draw a small circle in each. And then draw a small nose.
5. Draw two thick, short arms, including hands.
6. Draw three curves to get the body of this Picachu.
7. Draw a curve on each ear. Then draw two feet at the bottom.
8. On the back of the body, draw a big tail.
9. Finally, simply color it. This kawayi Picachu is done!