This is a kind king. He seems to be spending the holiday with his people. Learning to draw such a cartoon king is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw his people next to it, which helps to make it more vivid.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this happy king, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw a kind king PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a king
1. Draw a crown, as shown above.
2.Draw the king's hair, and draw an ear.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes, big nose, beard and smile.
4.Draw a collar at the bottom, like two clouds.
5. Draw two sleeves, and draw the cuff at the end of one.
6.Draw the other cuff. Then draw two hands.
7. Draw the bottom edge of the top, also like two clouds.
8. Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw the shoes.
9.Finally, color it carefully. And the king is done!