This is a beautiful kitten. It sits obediently and is looking at us with big eyes! Learn to draw such a beautiful kitten is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a small fish next to it as its food.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful kitten, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a kitten PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a kitten
1. Draw a large oval. This is the cat's head.
2. Draw four "n" to get its ears.
3. Draw two curves as eyebrows. Then draw the eyes.
4. Draw an inverted triangle as the nose. Then draw a "W" to get the mouth.
5. Draw the kitten's body at the bottom, including the front legs.
6. Draw two ">" on one side of the body. Then draw two "<" on the other side.
7. On the right side of the body, draw this kitten's tail.
8. Draw some curves on the tail.
9. Finally, simply color it and draw out the beard and cheeks. This beautiful kitten is done!