This is a cartoon knight. He is wearing armor and holding a sword and shield in his hands. He looks relaxed, should be training. Learn to draw such a cartoon knight is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial on how to draw this knight with sword and shield. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a knight PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a knight with sword and shield
1. Draw the mask first. And draw the hair.
2. Draw the mask completely. Then draw the helmet.
3. Draw the helmet completely. Then draw the head, including the eyes and smile.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw an arm.
5. Draw a hand. And then draw a sword.
6. Draw another arm and a shield. And then draw this knight's body.
7. Draw the other hand. Then draw a leg.
8. Draw the other leg, as shown above.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This knight with sword and shield is done!