There are many species of ladybugs, some are yellow, some are orange or red, and you can find different species in the garden. Most of the ladybugs can help humans eliminate pests such as aphids.
Learn to draw such a cute ladybug is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon ladybug out. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a ladybug PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a ladybug for kids
1. Draw a big oval for the body.
2. Draw a curve on your body. Then draw the head.
3. Draw seven ovals on the wings.
4. Draw two ovals on your face. Then draw an oval inside each to get the eyes.
5. Draw tentacles on your head. Then draw the legs on the sides of the body.
6. Finally, simply color it. This cute ladybug is finished!