This is a cute boy zombie. He is showing a dull expression, stretching his hands forward, walking stiffly, very funny. Learning to draw such a cartoon zombie is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a Halloween card as a decoration.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this boy zombie, very simple. You can choose any color, or even draw a dark background. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a boy zombie PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a boy zombie
1.Draw the zombie's hair first. Then draw a curve down.
2. Outline the head, including the mouth and an ear. Then draw two ovals for the eyes.
3. Draw a small oval in each eye. Then draw thick eyebrows and three small ovals.
4. Draw a "C" in the reverse direction in the ear. Then draw the teeth in the mouth.
5. Draw two tattered sleeves. Then draw the arms and hands.
6. At the bottom of the head, draw a tattered top.
7. Draw tattered trousers at the bottom of the top.
8. Draw two feet, as shown above.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon zombie is done!