This is a cute little boy. He dresses himself up as a cowboy and thinks it's cool. Learning to draw such a little cowboy is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a cute little pony next to him.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon cowboy, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a little cowboy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a cartoon cowboy
1. First draw a cowboy hat, as shown above.
2. Draw the head and hair, and draw an ear.
3. Draw eyebrows and eyes. Then draw the nose and mouth.
4.Draw an arm. Then draw a strap.
5. Draw another strap. Then draw the other arm.
6. Draw his pants.
7. Draw a leg and shoe.
8. Draw the other leg and shoe.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cool little cowboy is done!