This is a beautiful pond, with lots of lotus growing, and you can even add some cute frogs and dragonflies. Learn to draw such a summer lotus pond is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this summer lotus pond, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a lotus pond PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a summer lotus pond
1. Draw a large oval. We're going to draw the pond inside.
2. Draw a lotus on the left side. Then draw a lotus leaf at the bottom of the flower.
3. Draw a lotus leaf on the right side. Then draw a lotus leaf under it.
4. Draw two more oval lotus leaves on the right side.
5. Draw the grass, as shown above.
6. Draw a wavy line from left to right. Then draw two more wavy lines on the top left.
7. Draw a flower and draw a wavy line on each side of it. Then draw an oval.
8. Draw a zigzag line on the top right. Then draw a curve.
9.Finally, simply color it. The summer lotus pond is complete!