This is a male waiter. He is wearing a waiter's costume, and is about to serve food to the guests. Learning to draw a cartoon waiter like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a table and guests next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the waiter, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a male waiter PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a male waiter
1. Draw the waiter's hair, as shown above.
2. Draw his face, with bangs and one ear.
3. Draw two oval eyes. Then draw the nose and smile.
4. Draw the left edge of your body. Then draw an arm.
5.Draw the other arm. Then complete the body.
6. Draw legs at the bottom. He's standing.
7.Draw your shoes at the bottom. Then draw a bow tie and two curves on the top.
8.At the top of one hand, draw a plate.
9.Finally, simply color it. The waiter is finished!