Most meteorites come from the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, and a small part come from the Moon and Mars. Learning to draw a burning meteorite is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this meteorite, very simple. Of course, you can also draw out the little meteorite next to it. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a meteorite PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a meteorite
1. First draw the outline of a meteorite. It doesn't need to be precise.
2. Draw the outline of another meteorite.
3. On the first meteorite, add lines to make it more three-dimensional.
4. Same with the second meteorite.
5. Draw a flame on the outside of the first meteorite.
6. Same with the second meteorite.
7. Add some small meteorites.
8. Finally, simply color it. This meteorite is complete!