This is a cute monkey. It is sitting on a small rocket and waving to us. Learning to draw a cartoon monkey like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. If you feel a little difficult, you can try to draw only a monkey or rocket.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this monkey sitting on a rocket, very simple. You can also switch the rocket to other vehicles. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a monkey PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a monkey sitting on a rocket
1. Draw the top edge of the head first, as shown above.
2. Draw the outline of the head. Then draw the outline of the face.
3. Draw ears on the sides of your head. Then draw two big bright eyes.
4. Draw two curves to get the eyebrows. Then draw a nose and a mouth.
5.Draw an arm at the gap of your head.
6. Draw its body, including a leg.
7.Draw the other arm. Then draw a tail.
8. Draw a mini rocket at the bottom.
9.Finally, simply color it. The monkey sitting on a rocket is done!