This is a cute monster. He has two horns on his head, and his nose is like the tail of some kind of animal. He is wearing a T-shirt and may already be a dad!
Learn to draw such a cartoon monster is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can also try to draw his kids next to him.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this monster in a T-shirt. Even, you can try to draw his legs out. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a monster PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a monster in a T-shirt
1. Draw eyebrows and eyes. It doesn't need to be precise.
2. Outline the head. Then draw two horns on top.
3. Beside the horns, draw his ears.
4. Draw a big, long nose.
5. Draw a big mouth under your nose. Then draw some teeth that are not sharp.
6. Draw some short lines on your face.
7.Draw a T-shirt at the bottom of your head. Then draw a pocket.
8. Draw two arms.
9.Finally, simply color it. This monster in a T-shirt is done!