Planting morning glory is generally sown in spring and blooms in summer and autumn. There are many varieties of morning glory, and the flower colors are blue, crimson, pink, purple and so on.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this purple morning glory flower, very simple. If kids likes it, let them follow these steps and try it!
1. First draw the outline of a morning glory, like a cartoon cloud.
2. Draw the core of this morning glory flower, as shown above.
3. Draw the remaining part of the morning glory at the top. Then draw a bud on the left.
4. Draw two curves to connect the bud to the morning glory. Then draw a leaf and vines.
5. Finally, simply color it. The petals are light purple, the core is purple, and the rest are green. The beautiful morning glory and bud are complete!