This is a beautiful morning glory. There are already two flowers in bloom, and there is a cute little bud beside. Learning to draw morning glory is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to change the color of the flowers, or add more flowers and buds.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this morning glory, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a morning glory PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a morning glory
1. First draw a cloud shape. Then draw another cloud shape next to it.
2. Draw a flower heart in the middle of each "cloud".
3. Draw two curves at the bottom of one flower. Then draw the calyx.
4. Complete the other flower, as shown above.
5. Draw a stem. Then draw two large leaves.
6. Draw two more stems. Then draw two leaves.
7. Draw a flower bud.
8.Draw some vines.
9.Finally, simply color it. Beautiful morning glory is done!