This is a cute navy soldier. He is standing guard in a military uniform with a weapon in hands. Learning to draw such a cartoon soldier is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw a warship or even an aircraft carrier next to it.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this navy soldier, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a navy soldier PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a navy soldier
1.First draw a military hat, as shown above.
2. Draw the face at the bottom. Then draw eyebrows and smile.
3. Draw two oval eyes. Then draw the ears.
4.Draw two arcs on the hat. Then draw the collar at the bottom.
5.Draw an arm, and draw some lines on it.
6. Draw the other arm. Then draw a gun.
7. Draw a belt, and complete the uniform.
8. Draw the shape of the waves. It doesn't need to be precise.
9.Finally, simply color it. The navy soldier is finished!