This is a beautiful Nine Tailed Fox. It is a kind of monsters in myths and legends, the most basic feature is that it has nine tails. Learning to draw such a Nine Tailed Fox is a simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw some trees, flowers, etc. as the background, which helps to make it more vivid.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon Nine Tailed Fox, very simple. You can choose any color. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow these steps!
√ Draw a Nine Tailed Fox PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Nine Tailed Fox
1. First draw a ear of this Nine Tailed Fox, as shown above.
2. Draw the outline of the head. Then draw another ear.
3. Draw some curves on one ear. Then draw the eyebrows and an eye.
4.Draw the body. Then draw a tail.
5. Draw the second tail.
6. Draw the third and fourth tails.
7. Draw the fifth and sixth tails.
8. Draw the seventh and eighth tails. The last tail is blocked.
9.Finally, simply color it. The legendary Nine Tailed Fox is complete!