This is a cute monster. It looks like a cow, but only has a huge eye. Learning to draw such a cartoon monster is a simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to change its appearance, such as adding more horns or sharp claws and so on.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this one-eyed monster, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a one-eyed monster PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a one-eyed monster
1. First draw a large circle. Then draw a little circle inside to get the eye.
2.At the top of the eye, draw two horns.
3. On both sides of the eye, draw this monster's ears.
4. Draw mouth and nose at the bottom. Then draw two teeth.
5. On one side, draw an arm.
6. Draw its body, including one leg.
7. Draw the other arm and leg. Then draw an oval belly.
8. Draw the tail on the side of the body.
9.Finally, simply color it. And the one-eyed monster is done!