This is a painter at work, his clothes and hat are stained with various colors of paint. Learning to draw such a painter is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this painter at work. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a painter at work PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a painter at work
1.Draw the hat first. Then draw the head and ears.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and smile on your face.
3. Draw collar at the bottom. Then draw an arm.
4. Draw out clothing, including pockets, buttons and belt.
5. Draw out another arm and brush. Then draw some stains.
6. Draw pants at the bottom. Then draw a paint bucket.
7.Draw some stains on your pants. It doesn't need to be precise.
8. Draw the shoes at the bottom, as shown above.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This painter at work is done!