This is a small passenger plane. Its landing gear has been retracted, and it is flying in the air. Learning to draw such a small passenger plane is a simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw some clouds next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this small passenger plane. You can choose any color you like, or add a logo. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a passenger plane PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a passenger plane
1.Draw a curve first.
2. Draw the nose. And then draw another curve.
3. Draw a turbo engine, as if it were a bowl.
4.Draw a wing on one side.
5. Draw the blades in the turbine engine.
6. Draw the windows, and then draw two curves.
7. Draw its tail.
8. Draw the wing on the other side. Then draw another engine.
9.Finally, simply color it. This little passenger plane is done!