This is a beautiful Phalaenopsis bonsai, native to the subtropical rainforest. Its flowers resemble butterflies, and is very popular among flower fans.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this Phalaenopsis bonsai, very simple. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
1. Draw a flower, just like a butterfly.
2.Draw another flower beside it. Then draw two small circles on each flower.
3. Draw two curves down from the bottom of a flower to create a stem. Then draw two leaves at the bottom of the stem.
4. Extend the stem at the bottom, and draw the other two leaves. Then draw a trapezoidal flowerpot.
5. Draw some curves on each leaf as veins, as shown above.
6. Finally, simply color it, this beautiful Phalaenopsis bonsai is completed!