The phone booth is a small house standing on the street with a public telephone. In the phone booth, a phone book is generally placed for users to check.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this red phone booth out, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw a rectangle, then draw a curve at the top of it. This is the roof of the phone booth.
2. Start at the bottom and draw two vertical lines down. Then draw a thin rectangle at the end of the two lines.
3. Draw a big rectangle. This is the door of the telephone booth.
4. Draw a rectangle on the door, and draw grids on it. Then draw a small circle on the left as the doorknob.
5. Finally, simply color it and the cartoon phone booth is complete!