Chocolate is native to Central and South America, originally from cocoa beans in tropical rain forests. In 1765, chocolate entered the United States. Learning to draw a piece of chocolate is a very simple thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this piece of chocolate, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a piece of chocolate PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a piece of chocolate
1.Draw the outline of this chocolate first. It has been bitten.
2. Draw out part of the wrapper.
3. Draw the outline of the wrapping paper.
4. Draw three rectangles.
5. Continue drawing some rectangles.
6. In the middle of each rectangle, draw a slightly smaller rectangle.
7. Then connect the small rectangles and the large rectangles.
8. Draw some lines on the wrapping paper.
9.Finally, simply color it. This chocolate is done!