Pikachu has a small mouth, looks like a number 3 on the side, and black eyes, which is very cute. Learning to draw a jumping Pikachu is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw a Pikachu jumping, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a Pikachu jumping PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Pikachu jumping
1. Outline the head, including the ears and one cheek.
2. Draw oval eyes on your face.
3. Draw a dot for the nose, then draw the mouth. Draw a circle as another cheek.
4. Draw an arm.
5. Draw an L-shaped curve. Then draw a foot.
6. Draw the other arm.
7. Draw the body completely. Then draw the other foot, and the pattern on the back.
8.Draw this Pikachu's tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This anime Pikachu is done!