The scorched grass is a sign that Pikachu lives here, which was caused by its electric shock. Learn to draw a sitting Pikachu is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this kawaii Pikachu, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a Pikachu PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Pikachu sitting
1. First draw two long ears. Then draw a curve on each ear.
2. Draw the outline of its head. Then draw two oval cheeks.
3. Draw two oval eyes, then draw a small circle inside each. Then color them.
4. Draw a short line to get the nose. Then draw a "w" to get the mouth.
5. Draw a diagonal line down. Then draw an arm.
6. Follow a similar way, and draw the other arm.
7. On one side of the body, draw its tail.
8. Draw both feet while drawing the body completely.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Pikachu sitting is done!