Pirate ships are vehicles used by pirates to rob at sea. They are both terrifying and mysterious, and even related to ghosts in legends.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this pirate ship at sea, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw two slender rectangles on the same horizontal line. Then draw a pole at the top of the left rectangle, and an "L" at the left end of the right rectangle.
2.Draw the outline of the pirate ship. Then draw three circles on the boat, and a small circle in the center of each circle.
3. Draw some horizontal lines at the same interval on the boat. Then draw a wavy line at the bottom as the sea surface.
4. Draw two more poles, and draw a trapezoid at the top of the left pole. Then draw a straight line connecting the bow and the bottom of the rectangle.
5. Draw a curve on the left side of each pole. Then draw a sail and flag.
6. Finally, simply color it, and this pirate ship at sea is complete!