This is a pony with wings, she is one of the characters in My Little Pony. Learn to draw a cartoon pony like this is a fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this pony with wings. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a pony with wings PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a pony with wings
1. Draw the hair, and the outline of the head.
2. Draw an ear. Then draw the hair.
3. Draw eyes, nose, mouth, chin and neck.
4. On the right side of the ear, draw a cool wing.
5. Draw another wing, as shown above.
6. Draw two front legs. Then draw the body and back legs.
7. Draw the body and one hind leg completely.
8. Draw her tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This sad pony is done!