This is a primitive man waving a wooden stick, as if hunting or fighting another tribe. Learning to draw such a cartoon primitive person is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the background, such as grass or wasteland.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this primitive man, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a primitive man PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a primitive man
1.Draw a big nose first. Then draw two eyes on top.
2. Draw the mouth. Then draw the eyebrows at the top.
3. Draw the outline of his head. Then draw hair and ears.
4.Draw an arm. Then draw three curves.
5.Draw the other arm. Then draw a curve down.
6.Draw clothes made of animal skins. Then draw a belly button.
7. Draw a big stick. Then draw two curves next to it.
8. Draw thin legs at the bottom. Then draw two big feet.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This primitive man with a stick is done!