This is a funny primitive man. He is wearing clothes made of animal skins and holding a spear, as if he was hunting. Learning to draw such a cartoon primitive man is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw prey, simple houses, etc. next to it.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon primitive, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a primitive PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a primitive man
1. Draw the head of the primitive man, including two cheeks.
2. Draw two thick eyebrows. Then draw a curve between your cheeks.
3. Draw the eyes and ears. Then draw some curves.
4. Draw hair at the top of your head. And then draw some curves at the bottom.
5. Draw clothes and belt. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw the other arm. Then draw a spear.
7.Draw a leg and foot at the bottom.
8. Draw the other leg. Then draw some patterns on the clothes.
9.Finally, simply color it. This funny primitive man is done!