Pugs are lively and playful, and must be given a certain amount of time every day to achieve a certain amount of exercise. However, it is not advisable to engage in strenuous exercise. Learn to draw such a pug is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this sitting pug. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a pug PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a pug sitting down
1. Draw an ear first, as shown above.
2. Draw the top of the head. Then draw the other ear.
3. Draw its eyes. Looks a little sad.
4. Outline the head. Then draw the nose and mouth.
5. Draw the head completely.
6.Draw body and forelegs.
7. Draw the body completely. Then draw a hind leg and tail.
8. Add some details.
9. Finally, simply color it. This pug is done!